Monday, October 02, 2006

'Prayer to God'

I was having one of those days today whereby I had an assignment to accomplish but could not get it out in black and white, I had nothing to go on, my mind was empty. Then I remembered and realized why. I had not called God in on the deal so of course it would not work. So it goes, "Prayer to God, come in God, (I imagine Him on the other end) "Yes Cheryl, what's it today?"please Lord, I started again without you and have failed, any chance you could get here and help me now?" Again I can imagine Him swooping in saying, "I'm there already, you can always count on me". What an awesome God we have. Just call, 'prayer to God'.... and I promise He will answer.

This is a poem I wrote some years ago, a poem relating to prayer:
SWELL
As my day started out anew
And I prepared to get ready for all
My problems they seemed but a few
So I never thought to give God a call
Everything seemed to be going well
As I got busy with my daily tasks
Then suddenly disasters began to swell
And I realized I didn't do as God asks
I now remember before I begin each day
To give everything to my God above
So now I never take a step till I pray
As I know he'll guide me with all His love
PSALM 2:8 (NKJV)
"Ask of Me, and I will give you"
Copyright Reserved

No comments: