Saturday, October 14, 2006

Gee thanks!

I'm sure you've said those words before, maybe not like that but you have said thanks. I find myself saying thanks all the time as not only was I brought up with exceptional training in good manners, but I find it satisfying to say 'thanks'. I love to see the looks on peoples faces when you acknowledge them for doing something good. I like to affirm them with pleasing affirmations too when I say thanks. You can also hear their voices smile if you are on the phone, its awesome. I believe its the chemistry I feel when thanks is given in sincerity and love. When people are acknowledged for their help, they tend to generate appreciation back to you for noticing what they did. This is how God works too. When I give thanks for all the big and little things that He does for me, I can feel His rewards by the way He does more and more to cause happiness in my life. The more He gives the more I thank and so it goes around and around and I just love it. This is a prayer of thanks, a prayer that I would like to share with you:

Thank you Father God, for being one step ahead of my every move. Thank you for speaking up for me against all evil, for being my voice and my saving grace. Thanks for forgiving the ungodly actions of my flesh after I ask for your compassionate forgiveness. Thank you for loosing the fruits of the spirit into my heart when I ask Lord and for helping them work within me. Thank you for protecting me and my family for being the driver of our vehicles. Thanks for the income which enables us to tithe, feed our family, drive our cars, pay school fees and other bills, visit doctors, and all the extras. Thanks for our health and the abilities we have, our awesome gifts and Father God, most of all, thanks for sacrificing your son Jesus to save us sinners from the dungeons of Hell. Thank you Jesus for your blood which cleanses us, thanks for being a faithful shepherd to the end. Thank you Lord for you whom I love so dearly. Amen.

No comments: