Monday, October 09, 2006

DIVISION! ...... Lets kill it with prayer.
This is such an epidemic in our world today. I see it so clearly in my own family and then when I listen to other family stories, it is an actual scary reality all around. In my family, there are members whom have given their lives to God but for some reason, their behavior depicts different, as if they have claimed their lives back. Evil forces have seemingly weaved their way into loop holes and weaknesses, totally unnoticed, causing consequent havoc. Often I feel angry pangs and start thinking how good revenge would feel, how to see them squirm for their hateful behavior would satisfy me, then it happens, God convicts me and fills my heart with compassion. He gives me illustrations of these poor helpless lost sheep, sheep that He wants back, that He has never let go of and lays claim to. I see them suddenly in a completely different frame and the pity within me grows. This is the kind of illustrations I see, them sitting on the ocean floor, heavy chains laden over their helpless bodies, chains that harbor seemingly unbreakable padlocks. I see them gasping for air, looking painfully miserable and reaching out with no idea where to reach. They see no light because the evil one has blinded them from the truth. They do not hear God calling because again the evil one has caused them to be deaf to His voice. God reveals to me the truths of where these lost souls are, in a place that they don't really want to be. He speaks to me about how their actions are not their own, how Satan uses them for his own evil demises. He fills me with compassion and a deep desire to pray for them, prayers of sincere love and desperation for their return to Him. We are His children, His creation, He needs us to be His warriors, His shepherds, children in whom He can trust to help Him bring in those that are lost, so that they can be found in Him. He holds the keys to their hearts and we need to help Him to bring them in closer so that He can unlock them and set them free into His presence again. His pain for them is severe and we need to be instrumental in relieving His pain, after all, look at what sacrifice He made for us, His son.

Luke 15: 6
"And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbor's, saying to them, Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost."

I pray to you our Father God, that you would fill us all with compassionate hearts, hearts that are willing and able to pray for your lost sheep. Lord, help us to love those that we feel don't deserve to be loved, fill us with Your grace Father God. We desire to honor Your will Lord Jesus and not the will of our flesh. Save us Father God from the arrows of the evil one, be our shield Lord and lead us in our prayers as we become your servants of obedience. Help us Lord to behave in such a way that they would see your light within us and thirst for the same. Thank you sweet Jesus for using us, Your humble servants. We give you all praise and glory as we ask that you bless us all in our walk with You. Amen

No comments: