Friday, October 06, 2006


Can you see the resemblance, well of course you can because we are twins? Yes, this is my other half, Charmaine. She is younger by 15 minutes, shorter and lives more on the wild side of life. Her and Les were very close and she had the misfortune of finding his lifeless body which had been thrown out of his front windscreen. He had already gone as he had sustained a break of his neck and back upon first impact, this is according to the autopsy. I was the one she called at 2.30am on the 22 December 2005, after having left them approxiamtely 2 hours prior. I will never forget that night for as long as I live. I answered the phone and she was screaming uncontrollably saying , "Cheryl, Les is dead, Les is dead, Cheryl please come, Les is dead". Her screams were high pitched, screams that gave me nightmares for a very long time. I lived with a heart of fear for many months until I was advised by a wonderful Christian lady that God's will for my life is peace, that the fear I was carrying was from evil forces. I prayed for God's will, against the fear I felt and my prayers were answered by the very next day. Our God is an awesome God, a God to be trusted, a God we can not live without because life without Him is not worth living.This is a poem I wrote expecially for Les and Charmaine, a prayer poem.
My Kin
Lord I pray today for my kin
That they repent of all their sin
And I pray for those dear Lord
Who choose to live by the sword
Please Lord take them into your care
And let them know that you are near
I pray they open their hearts to you
And start living as you want them to
Hebrews 4:12 (NKJV)
"For the word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword."
Copyright Reserved

No comments: