Monday, October 30, 2006

Acknowledge and........He WILL within His Will!
..
As you would have read further back, we are the proud owners of two adoreable cats and one dog. Well, the two Zimbabweans, (Simba and Misty), are home bodies and never try to wander away. In fact, Simba does not really venture across our borders, he stays very close to home. And Misty, being a dog, does not jump onto walls and over to the neighbours. However, Kiara, the South African, thinks he rules and does what he pleases.
..
In June 2003, my precious baby cat Narla, (also Zimbabwean), was attacked by the next door dogs and consequently died. He was a wonderer of note, always out and about. He was a wonderful cat, my affectionate and loveable little shadow, who loved me more than anyone. Sadly my love for him often overpowered my love of God. I believe God took him to remind me of my priorities, to acknowledge Him before any other. It worked because I drew strength from God as I mourned my baby. Narla leaving us reminded me who should be first in my life, Jesus Christ.
..
Kiara was born into our family in 2004, a cute little white bundle. I thanked God for him and now when I see Kiara, he reminds me to pray, to acknowledge my Father God. Kiara wonders just like Narla did, and about two months ago, he was badly beaten and landed in hospital for three days, a human attack according to the vet. I prayed that God would cause him to stay at home, to not wander and guess what, my prayers have been answered. Kiara spends all day at home now and will only sit by the gate at night, it would seem that he no longer wonders. Our God is a faithful God, an awesome God and for as long as you acknowledge Him, put Him first and pray within His will, He WILL answer your prayers.
..
Proverbs 3:6
"In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths."

No comments: