Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's more a feeling than a knowing!

There is so much upheaval in our world today, war, disease, natural disasters, man made disasters, starvation, famine and so much more. However, one big issue of disaster is religion. There are many different religious groups and all believe in what they believe and what they believe is very real to them. Its like me, I believe in Jesus Christ and what I believe is very real to me. What I can't understand is why must people fight, why can't we just all rather pray for one another in love. It's like having a room full of people from different walks of life, why would they even consider fighting just because they are different? There is no need because to get on is much healthier and would make this world a much more pleasant place to live in. I like to watch children and how they interact with each other. Have you ever watched? There is never question about color, religion or race, they just get on with it and love each other without condition. Why, why can't we just live and let live? Imagine if we all rather prayed for each other, for peace, for unity, for harmony, for goodwill, for friendships and pure goodness. It would not matter who your God is because if we all prayed for good things and against bad things, this world would be heaven on earth. Imagine if we all got on, if we all accepted each other for what we are, how awesome would that be? I know what I believe in and I claim Jesus Christ as my God, my loving Father. With me it's more a feeling that a knowing because I have such joy and peace in my heart, peace and joy I did not have before I made Him my best friend. What I feel is what I would love the entire population in this world to feel because it is so good and extremely comfortable and enjoyable. I feel His presence, I feel His love, I feel His warmth, I feel wonderful changes in me and I feel joy in knowing Him. Isn't that what life should be about, feeling good?

Oh my Father, my God, knowing you has changed my life.I thank you Lord Jesus for saving me from the wrath of the unknown, for setting me free from the fear that gripped me, for forgiving my sins, for causing me to love the unloveable, for giving me a deep desire to pray for the lost and hurting world and for loving me without condition. Thank you for answered prayer and Lord I pray for this world right now, that your sovereign hand would reign over all nations as you bless them with the fruits of the spirit, safety and health. Fill all our hearts with love for each other as we all strive to make this world a better place. In Jesus name I pray, amen.


EPHESIANS 6:8 (NKJV)
"knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free."

No comments: