Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Do they get it?

Without a doubt, God is my author, I am merely a chosen writer. Before I write I normally pray that I would hear God speaking and that I would write His words as per His instruction. More than often when I read through what I have typed, I can't believe what is written which is clear confirmation that the message came straight from the Almighty. I always find that God gives me the ability to feel the message He has given me so that I can understand it and portray it clearly if the need arises. I know too that although the work may be published and thousands are reading, it may be that only one or even two may be touched and desire to find the truth like I have. There is work that I have written, poems that I have already witnessed working in lives, resorting people to tears with desires to get their lives in order. It is the most awesome feeling knowing that I am a instrument for God, that He chose little me to write for Him, what an honor. Then there are those that read and truly need to accept the message but then change it to suit themselves. This distorts what God has said and the impact on the intended lives may then be cancelled out. The question is then, "do they get it?", clearly, no they don't. I put this down to evil forces trying to manipulate what God is in control of, but although they may win initially, in the long run, they will always fail because God is mightier than any force known to man.

Matthew 3: 11 (NKJV)
"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."

No comments: