Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nearly sad!

I thought that I would not be able to post anything on my blog tonight because I was experiencing technical problems with the Internet. I called the technicians and they could not even figure out what was wrong. They then told me to call Microsoft becasue they felt it was their problem, they were clsoed till morning so I left a message. I prayed "help."Then my husband walked into the office and suggested I turn my PC off and start again, I did, and here I am, and to think he doesn't even get paid for being so clever.

Thank you Lord Jesus for bringing my husband into my space just when I needed him, for giving him to me to love and adore. Father God, thank you for your love of us and for being the centre of my life. I pray for this night, that it be safe and within your loving arms. I pray for my family and for the nations of the world, that you would cover us all with the blood of Jesus as you wash away all evil from our lives. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

No comments: