Saturday, November 04, 2006

This gift of mine.

It happens almost every day, like right at this moment. I have no idea what to write about. I then close my eyes and ask God to please intervene and He does. He puts thoughts into my mind and gives me the inspiration to write as He authors.

Somebody said the other day that I am talented, and as much as I appreciated their comment, I replied that "no, I don't have the talent, God does, I merely have the gift of writing for Him." You see, most of the work I write even astounds me. I read through and feel so honoured that I am able to hear and understand when God speaks to me, telling me what to write. I know you may be saying, 'yeah, whatever,' but believe me, it is so real. God is without a doubt my author and has given me the gift of writing for him. I just love this gift of mine.

PROSPER
Oh Lord how I love the gifts you give
That allows us to prosper and grow
Please help us with these gifts to live
Let us remember to use them and know
That to you we owe praise for success
If we use them as we should do
Let us know that it is us you will bless
When we prosper and give thanks to you
Romans 12: 6-7
"Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophecy in proportion to our faith; or ministry, let us use it in our ministering, he who teaches, in teaching."

No comments: