Sunday, November 19, 2006

Temptation, phew....scary... but safe in God!
.
Living for God is absolutely awesome . Its a feeling of freedom, safety, a desire to be obedient and more.
.
But, there can be hiccups, those weak points that evil forces try and get you back with. Temptations..., scary..., but when you live by faith, you are almost 99.9% safe. Well, I can to date, brag that my faith in God, has kept me safe.
.
I get tempted with different things that I used to do when I lived of the world. I feel myself being dragged in, I feel my blood pressure rising because I know I don't want to be there but then..., maybe just one more time. Oh my gosh, close but safe, phew! Saved by the grace and love of God.
.
It is at times like these when I give praise and thanks to our Lord, Jesus Christ. I believe He sees us, sits and waits to see if temptation will win and as He sees us falling, He reminds us of who we are now, and manages to bring us back to Him. Wow, how awesome that God loves us so much that He would keep His hand over us always, saving us from the nasty fall into Hells arms. .
Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You for Your grace, for Your mercies over us sinners. Father God, we pray that You would always keep a strong hold over us, that You would not allow us to fall. We choose to stay within Your safety net of love, peace, joy, faithfulness, obedience, self control, patience, kindness, goodness and gentleness. Let us live by Your word as You continue to fill us with the fruits of the spirit. In Jesus name, we pray, amen.

No comments: