Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lifeboat!

I am living proof that you should not wait to invite God into your life, because life on earth is too short to be unhappy.

My life, since I took God in as my best friend, has never been better. My mother prayed for my happiness and that I would find the man that God had chosen for me, settle down and make God the centre of my life. I was disobedient and blinded through choices of my own because all that time God was reaching; I turned my face from His light.

Although my mother prayed for me, she did not know how to talk to me, that is why I am writing; so that you can hear the truth, I did not see. Please hear my truths, take God’s hand now and you will never look back.

My mother was essential for God‘s work, she was my lifeboat to fulfillment. I need you to absorb this message so that your lifeboat of fulfillment can be God Himself.

No comments: