Thursday, November 02, 2006

Actual fact!
.
I was sitting after dinner and the most amazing actual fact entered my head. I don't know any Christians who are unhappy or discontent with their lives. In no way do they have problem free lives, but because they have the love and light of Jesus in their hearts, they are able to deal with their problems with a more content attitude, knowing full well that God is in control.
.
This is the actual fact that struck me, I don't know any non Christians that have happy content lives, fact. They all have the same sort of problems, just like Christians do, but their problems are huge in comparasion, all because they nurse them alone, without the help of our Lord Jesus Christ.
.
I sometimes sit and wish that every person alive on this earth today, could feel what I feel with Jesus, the warmth, the peace, the security and the knowing of how special I am to Him. I get so emotional when I really think about me and Him and the relationship we have, the trust, the love, the sincerity, the compassion, the honesty and the peacefulness of knowing that I fear nothing but Him. My fear of God is not a terrified fear, its rather a fear of hurting Him, knowing what Jesus did for us and the huge sacrifice God made. I cringe when I know I have sinned, because of the pain that our Father and Son endured for us. I will pray for you to meet with me in God's space, you will never want to leave, I promise, actual fact.
.
Lord Jesus, thank you for allowing us born sinners, to be a part of your awesomeness, for forgiving us of so very much. Thank you for loving us without condition and for the most wonderful gift ever known to man, the promise of eternity within your heavenly realms. We love you Jesus and forever will. Amen.
.
Acts 1:4
"And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me;"

No comments: