Friday, November 10, 2006

How many Hits?

I tell you, I get so stressed when I watch loved ones getting hit over and over and over, causing them to go down, down, down. What is it, why do people just sit back and take it, knowing full well that they could change their lives.

I have been sitting back, just pouring out love and more love. I have not pushed the 'God' issue but have not kept quiet about Him in my life. I have never pushed or caused any to leave my company. Today though I could not keep quiet.

We had an accident in our family, not serious but serious enough, a vehicle written off. This was about the fourth blow in 2 weeks. I called up and said, "right, enough is enough, how many hits are you going to take before you give in to God, before you allow Him to take over?" The answer was, "I am being taken to church on Sunday." Awesome, one baby size one step forward is better than any steps backwards. Now I will pray for God to work His miracles, for His merices and for His love to settle in the hearts of those that are keen to give in and give it up to Him.

Thank you Lord Jesus for your grace and mercy, for allowing us all a chance to grasp your holiness. I pray Father God for all those out there that know they should move into your space but are not. I pray that they would move today Lord, and start a new life with you as their leader. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

No comments: