Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am currently participating in an awesome Christian Writers Workshop. I completed this exercise and enjoyed the writing experience. It was a timed exercise, adapted from a short passage, which needed elaboration in my own words. It is a message I thought needful to share just because of how it boasts God’s mightiness and truth. I have not added or taken away, merely edited grammar & spelling.
.
Kill me in the flesh!
.
The world has denied me my rights as a writer for God by imprisoning me to a life sentence. I have no defense but only God knows the truth and He will deliver me from the wraths bestowed before me. God has given me ten minutes for the rest of my life, to tell you what this sentence means to Him and me.
.
Although I will no longer be able to write about Him and share my testimonies, I still have a voice and more so still have the light of Jesus in my heart. I need to share that although I may die in the flesh, I will never die in the spirit.
.
I will never forget the changes in my life; God my Father changed a life that was destined to be miserable. I learnt about His truth and His desire to have me sit with Him in Heaven with His Father. I have learnt, since I have walked with Him, that to die of the flesh, will never mean that I die of the spirit.
.
You, the world can do what you want but you will never be able to take my spirit captive away from God. He is my eternal peace; He saved me, and He will never leave me. So go ahead, do what is pleasing to you, live in your world of deceit and allow me my peace with Jesus Christ. He suffered more than I will ever suffer; He endured pain, unimaginable pain, for you and me. If you know Jesus like I do then you too will know the message I have.
.
I would urge all of you to learn about Him and receive His promise just as I did. Then when the day comes for Him to retrieve His children into His heavenly realms, we can meet again and you will know that I was speaking the truth. God is my truth and my light and although I am destined to spend the rest of my life in a dark dungeon, it will never be like the dungeon I was in before I met my loving Jesus Christ. I will never again fear the dark because I have His light within me.
.
Please people of the world, hear what I am saying and give over your pagan ways so that you too may know no fear of this world and its trials. God is calling all of you to enter His space; He is our creator and does not like to see us wasting away.
.
Imagine you paint a beautiful picture, do you hang it proudly, admire it, and look after it or do you just sit back and watch it rot away. No, you would look after it and that is how God is with us, He wants us to stand proud in His honor. He wants us to show ourselves off as His marvelous creation.
.
Listen to these words permitted for me to write and take heed, you will never look back and you will forever be happy living in God’s presence and His way. Go tell your family and all your friends, read His word and confirm what I am saying. I am not going to die as the world thinks.

No comments: