Sunday, September 05, 2010

I Talk God...not Religion!

I did it, the nail technology course I have been wanting to do for some years, and now I need to start gathering client's into a business I call , "Expressive Touch".

I am excited because I look at this new nail experience as a ministry tool. I will be able to hold onto people’s attention whilst I am busy with their nails, and gently bring Jesus into my work station space, and introduce those that don’t know him.

I was told by my tutor that I should NOT talk religion to clients', because it is unprofessional????
My answer to that is, “oh, okay, I won’t talk religion, I will just talk about my Awesome Friend, the One who has changed my life, the One I can rely on no matter what, the One who delicately and lovingly holds me His child close always, the One who I can walk with and talk with no matter the time or place, and He is faithfully there.”

To me that is not religion, it is fact, and I am an about facts kind of person. I will definitely not push Jesus onto anyone but I will pray for and grab opportunities to share what He has done in my life.

I fear chasing people away so will do all work for Him prayfully’ and carefully, amen!

Proverbs 18:24
A man who has friend must be friendly himself. But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

No comments: