Sunday, September 05, 2010

For the Love of a Mother!

Have been having a somewhat restless time lately…, yes again, and I was crying and I said to Hubby, I wish I could get in my car and go and crawl in close by my mom.

When I was living in Zim, even back then, I suffered terribly with headaches. I would get in my car, go to my mom and she would know as soon as I walked in the door. She suffered with headaches too so she knew and understood the pain. She would lie me down on her bed, give me some headache meds, cover me with her blanket, make sure I ate and then tell me to rest. I cried for her again, it hurt so much and to think she has already been gone for 7 years and I still need her…sigh!

Take care of your mom, no matter what, she is the one that brought you into the world, changed those nappies, fed you from her breast, and loved you every moment that you breathed. Love her always and remember to let her know how much you appreciate her, before she moves on and out of your life.

No comments: