Sunday, September 05, 2010

Dream On!

I would love to have a God driven coffee shop with a craft, writers, singers, and totally art driven aura.

It would be a coffee shop where patrons could make crafts, or write or sing whilst enjoying a wonderful cuppa coffee or a smoothie or milkshake with a nice piece of cake or a muffin etc. I would have a box with pens and paper in the middle of the table and invite people to write a short four line poem and the best poem at the table would get a free coffee and a place on the ‘poets’ board.

I have dreams about this place that would be filled with gospel inspired music sung by enthusiastic musicians and songwriters looking for a space to do their thing.

I could probably never own a coffee shop but how I would love to inspire someone who has the finances to open one that I and my creative friends could go sit to share and enjoy each others giftings.

Imagine a bible study in this atmosphere, wow!

Mark 9:23
Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes".

No comments: