Friday, December 08, 2006

Temporary goodbyes!

Today came about and presented reason to say goodbye for a short period, and even though its short, it hurt.

But when I think about it deeply, bringing God into the equation, He reminds me of the health we all have, the love that we share, His presence in our lives and all the blessings we have.

This causes me to realise that I have so much and that three weeks without the adoreable smiles, loving hugs and girlie talks with my daughter, is not that long at all, that it will be over sooner than I know. I believe that our times apart cause our loving bond to grow stronger. That calling on God makes us both feel safe to be apart, just knowing He is right beside both of us.

Father God, thank you for being our guardian, for filling this void in my heart with knowledge of your blesings in our lives, that you have caused me to realise that this time apart is shorter than I believe. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

No comments: