Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Dry Spell!

Phew, I'm back in the swing of writng it would seem, have exerienced a bit of a dry spell.

Why you might ask?

Well, this sort of thing happens when I allow the world to smother and drown me without asking God for help. Vicious circles of evil seem to swirl around, causing my mind to buzz with so much that I don't have time to sort my thoughts out. I'm just buzy in the head.

So, what happens then is my head is so badly clustered with nonsense which makes me feel too bothered to try and work it all out so I leave it. I get so frustrated and so tired that writing becomes a huge mission.

And then a break through, I suddenly remember to call on God and He clears my head and I feel that desire to get back to what I enjoy the most, working for Him.

Oh Father God, thank you Lord for penetrating my mind, for being in control of my life. Thank you that I can rely on You to set me free from the dilemmas of evil. Thank you Lord Jesus that You are always my saving grace. And thank you too for this honor of writing for You, to You I give all glory. Praise you Father God, in Jesus name, amen.

No comments: