Sunday, December 10, 2006

Growing Wisdom!

Had a bad day yesterday, trying to understand people and their feelings towards me. Trying to establish why they have turned against me with no apparent reasons and no offer to expose their reasons either. Trying to defend myself but instead creating a deeper hole because of their following of others lies and deciet.

You can't change a situation like this over night, but through prayer and faith in Jesus Christ, you can know that something good will come of it.

However, after speaking to my older son and explaining my heartache, he made these statements, with the wisdom of someone in the know. Firstly, you have a husband and three children that love you, what more could you ask for? Secondly, anyone that causes you such pain is not worth the ground they walk on so divorce yourself from their space, find happiness in what you have. And thirdly he gave this awesome illustration:

There's a irregular triangular shaped piece of cheese with three people standing around it. Each person has a completely different view to the other and therfore each argues about what they see. They have two choices, either they can stand and argue and only understand the cheese from their point of view, or they can step into the others spaces and try and understand their view.

What would you do?

I know that I have tried to step into their space but they have locked the access. So, as wise as my sons words are, they have not worked for me. However, I am confident beyond belief in God answering my prayers. He is an awesome and loyal God for as long as we abide within His will. I trust that in His time, He will sort this dilemma out His way.

No comments: