Sunday, January 06, 2008

Passwords!
Compliments of this wonderful New Year to all you, my readers, and may the choice love of Jesus Christ not be your New Years resolution, but rather a deep desire within the deepest part of your being.

I was trying to log into this account and had to reset my password. The reason being is that I have many sites and many passwords and often fail to remember who what or why! Anyway, I learnt some time ago to write them all down so that if I do forget, I can check back on my list. Obviously this form of recollection worked because here I am telling you about it. However, it took time and wasted valuable time that I could have been writing.

Imagine if God had the same brain as us and had to write our names down because of constant memory loss. This world would be in total chaos because He would be so busy checking up on who prayed what or who did whatever or who is that, and so on. He would not have time to answer the prayers that He so faithfully does, and He would not have time to comfort us in times of dire need, and He would not have time to even listen to our desperate pleas, disasters would inevitably prevail!

So when I was hunting for my password, I felt a need to share some amazing facts about our Lord Jesus Christ and His mightiness:
  • We will never be what He is!
  • We will never know what He knows!
  • We will never see what He sees!
  • We will never understand life as He does!
  • We will never be perfect like Him!
  • We will never have the amazing powers He has!
  • We will never be flawless like Him!
  • We will never love like He loves!
  • And we will never have His brain or His memory!

The list of His mightiness is endless, and I praise Him that He knows us each by name as well as the hairs on our heads. His love is so immense and intense for us His children. The point I am trying to reach is that I am so very grateful that I am more than a password to Jesus Christ, I am His child and He knows my name, just like you are His child and He knows your name too, and He will never forget them and will never have to look them up.

John 10:3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out." Matthew 10:30 "But the very hairs of your head are all numbered." (NKJV)

Lord Father, thank you that we are not passwords to forget. Thank you that You know us by name and that whenever we call on You, You are faithfully there without delay.We love You Lord, more than anything ever, in Jesus name we pray, amen.

1 comment:

Bonnie W said...

Bless you Cheryl for this good word! I have to write down my passwords too.

I am so glad that the only thing God forgets is our sin - after we confess it, He casts it so far awa that even He canot remember it.

Hope your New Year is blessed as well.
Bonnie